Monday, June 25, 2007

Juhannus Midsummer 夏至祭

Ok, this time I'm trying the blog-function from Picasa. The HTML-formatting interface seems a bit stiff, but otherwise seems like a great tool. Picasa is a pretty great Photo management software from Google, if you have alot of pictures you might want to give it a try, it has some nice functions such as batch resizing a large or small amount of pictures, sorting your pictures by date, a great batch email tool, this blogging tool I'm trying now etc. etc.

The previous weekend (22-24.6.2007) was midsummer in Finland. Went to a trip in Åland an autonomical state of Finland, where they only speak swedish, have their own flaq, car register plates, stamps etc...Well if they really want them to be happy, let them have it. I think that's a really Finnish way of handling internal politics :)
I also made my first visit to a small distant Finnish town called turku, this is where we took the boat to Åland.


me in turku


Sunset around 22:00


Portable BBQ, the best invention since since mäyräkoira (http://www.paulilahtinen.net/images/lapinkulta_300.jpg)

Huge ships kept passing through.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: