Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Announcements

I don't really update this blog much do I?
Is it OK to blog at work? Well I've finished the tasks given to me for today,



Since I have been accepted as an exchange student in Tokyo Institute of Technology (東京工業大学) YSEP-program (Young Scientist Exchange Program? YSEP 短期留学特別プログラム(短期っていうか一年となります)) I plan to start updating this blog regularly, perhaps even almost daily? We'll see how that goes. Very ambitious of me I'd say.

Happened so far:

  • I'm working an internship at Accenture, an ideal company for my ambitions, but unfortunately my current task is exactly what I don't plan to do in the future. Still however the first time i get to see how a global company works, and on top of that I'm working at the premises of the Most Famous Company in Finland (Can anyone guess? ;) ) So eventually I get to see two companies of interest. And on top of that get a starting point for my professional career. Perhaps this year won't be remembered because of going to exchange, but because I got a JOB....well if I were that ambitious....
  • Got the date for my plane to Japan. My arrival, 5th of September 2007. I will be able to go to my dorm on the 20th. So I've got some spare time. Probably I will go travel, try some onsens and taste some fish in the north? Also would be nice to have a chance to stay at some friends place for sometime to keep the costs down.
  • Got contact with my professor in Japan. He is ITOH, Kenji from a laboratory related to Cognitive Science, seemed like a very nice person and already had some good suggestion for what I could study.

最近の気に入りのYoutube

SHIINA RINGO



島歌 by Gackt :D (he is from Okinawa)

1 comment:

Jacob said...

In writing statement, you should have you clear ideas and creative thoughts. Sometimes best personal mission statement finland writing service can give proper ideas.