Saturday, September 22, 2007

Japan - Sapporo

I took a trip in Japan from 9th of September to 19th of September. There's alot to cover so let me get to it:

I took a plane to Sapporo on the 9th of September, with a plan to come back to Tokyo on land and sea.

Let the pictures do the talking. Here's what my new Canon Powershot S5 is cabable of :)
Sapporo was a much bigger city than I thought, had a very nice and clean athmosphere in the central area.


Onitsuka Tiger - my favorite shoe brand :)



Nice park in the middle of Sapporo, forgot the name of course.


Girl doing bar-tender training in the park, Japanese seem to like to show of their skills by doing their hobbies in public places


View from behind ;)




And a few other pictures from Sapporo. (it's a flash slideshow so you wont see it if you are using an RSS feed reader)
The night pictures from high up are from Moiwa-yama, where i went on a ropeway.

No comments: