Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Exchange

Done with my trip for awhile, although I plan to post some special things like of the strange train stations I saw in rural Japan later on.

After coming back I finally got a home in Japan. It's in Aobadai in Yokohama-city. Some 30 minutes from Shibuya. Aobadai is a much better city than I imagined. Lot of services here, all kinds restaurants, supermarkets, karaoke, 24h convinience stores, basically all you need can be found here. For the exciting stuff you have to go to Shibuya though, but thats also only 30 minutes away from here.

Did many things so far:
Alien registration (didnt get a card yet)
Schools orientation & meeting all the other exchange students.
Meeting my professor and labmates
Got a student card
Met Finnish and Japanese friends in Tokyo
Get a Japanese mobile phone
Got a train pass


Hachiko was still waiting for me...aww thats nice


The flower boy from Norway


Some of us Exchange students. On the left my Roommate Julien.


Few labmates, on the left my tutor Ms. Yoko
Posted by Picasa

No comments: