Friday, August 15, 2008

Name change (again)

Well I decided to change the name again for a few reasons such as.

1. I will be leaving Japan soon
2. I didnt really post a picture per day

The new name is '写reality (Sha-reality)' which comes from the Japanese word 写真 (shashin) which means 'photograph'

写 sha basically means 'photo'
and
真 shin is 'truth' or 'reality'

写 (sha) - copy, be photographed, describe
真 (shin) - 真 truth; reality; genuineness; seriousness; logical TRUE; printed style writing; star performer






I did some serious mountain climbing with my swedish daniel for the past few days.
We climbed many mountains on the central alps, highest of which was 駒ヶ根 (komagane) at 2956m

We climbed all of the mountains in this picture except the two leftmost ones, the third one from the left is komagane.
This was maybe around 2/3 of our trip so there were a few more mountains to climb ahead.

More mountain pictures later

2 comments:

Kula said...

buddy I'm back in China...
Love your photos!!!plz take more n more you love!
KULA

kasi said...

yeah lets 付き合う when you come to finland