Saturday, January 05, 2008



More options Jan 5, 7:53 pm
From this morning (5th of Jan. 2008) onwards Denton has been telling
me constantly: "I love you Cäsimir"

Personally I think its cute how he pronounces my name.

After the sun set and darkness fell around I moved to the TV room.

I was looking at the oldies music videos on the tv, my conciousness
was falling into a deeper and deeper darkness.

Then i heard a small fart that could've been an aobadai 100yen store
dynamite firework.

I was barely pulled back to concioussness from my deep dream. I saw red slices of paper dancing around me wildly
I looked back and I saw a red faced swede.

I did sense a small aura of sorrow behind that smiling face, but i
compromised by saying out loud:

"oh well...."

even further behind was a scared looking denton (australian). His face was saying: "I went too far this time"

then i turned back to my TV.

After watching "HELP" by the beatles and
"Dancing Queen" by ABBA

I returned to my quarters only to find the lovely letter above

i opened up a can of artificial beer called happoshu (kirin tanrei)
it was my first time to try this one, but i heard this one sells the
most in all of Japan.
I was positively suprised by the taste and hummed to myself a bit.

I also unfrozed half a packace of 99 yen edamame and munched them
while drinking my arftificial beer.

I was then confronted by denton who had enter my room with a shy face.
his exact words were I believe:

"I love you Kasimir"

he had brought me a heart shaped cake with some jam chocolate paste
and unknown white crums that when inquired denton named to be his
love.

i suppose it was my birthday cake.

I would've liked to cry from happiness but the tears didnt come.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I DO love you Kasimir!

And I am so touched that this post has perhaps the most amount of words in it than all others in your blog...(although you did write it when you were drunk...)